7/4/14

Another Day In The Life

Hey guys! I just wanted to let ya'll know that I haven't abandoned this blog...actually, I will probably maintain this blog the rest of my life. It's my  personal online journal and it helps me sometimes to write here. It's just that I recently remembered that back in 2007 when I started this blog, I had started two other blogs as well. It took me a little bit of time to remember how to log in to them, but I finally did. I had to do a little cleaning and redesigning, but I started them back up. I am keeping this blog as a personal journal type blog. One of the other blogs is an ongoing work of fiction. I want it to be completely anonymous, so I'm not sharing the name of the blog or anything on here....sorry....if you happen to find it then great, I hope you like it and keep going back, but otherwise I want to remain anonymous on it. The other one is strictly for sharing my spiritual journey. I am trying to develop a community of spiritual seekers by sharing my story and the knowledge of spiritual things that I have acquired. I will share it with you guys...here's a link. Oracle In The Wind Anyway, that's why I haven't posted anything on here for awhile. I've been doing a lot of work on it. I was doing a google image search the other day and I think I had typed in, magickal element of fire or something like that. I didn't find any images I could use for the article I was doing, but I did run across some cool pictures that I want to share. I don't know what they are, what their name  is or who the artist is....sorry....if anybody knows then  please make a comment and let me know. Here they are:




Well, I guess that's all for now. I will probably be going to drum circle tonight, and I want to participate in a Shiva and Sri Chakra Puja on Saturday and a group meditation on Sunday morning...we'll see. I'll probably check back in with you guys on Sunday. Check out The Oracle and let me know what you think.

Enjoy life!