10/8/14

Absence Is Sweet, But Damned!

Okay, here goes...

That was some dead air...huh? I've recently been through a spiritual, mental, and financial meltdown and had decided that I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to write again. I was telling a friend about how I felt and what all I have recently been through and I mentioned that, I couldn't begin to express what I had been experiencing and feeling... Actually I said, "I can't write....no wait, I mean, I'm having difficulty writing (because I'm trying to stop saying I can't...but on with the story), .We both came to the agreement at the same time that I could still write, it was just that I was having trouble right now. A writer's block. Ah, hahhh! That I know how to fix! So that's what finds me here tonight taking my first plunge. The best cure for writer's block is to write...

Enjoy Life!