11/9/14

Going Round The Mulberry Bush

I was reading an article about how the Kabbalistic notion of the kelipot related to autonemous complexes in psychology when I began seeing correlations with these two and the Hindu and Buddhist notion of the Dakini. While continuing to read I started thinking about my notion of having three phases to my life. Why was I trying so hard to find a way to tie everything together? Could it even be done?

I had unconsciously decided that summing it all up into a nice single answer would be the best goal to my just beginning integration phase. But I think I was wrong to do that. I'll never be able to sum it all up, put it in a nice box, tie a pretty ribbon on it, and stand back and say, "Ta, Da! I figured it out!" The more things I draw conclusions on and discover answers for, the more the questions appear.

I am left to speculate on what my end game should be. What could be a reasonable ultimate goal for my life?What could be the outcome from my integrating the two previous phases of my life? Why do I feel like this quest for the ultimate answer has to be achieved before I can fully integrate? I feel as though my integration requires a summation.

My word...
I think I'll go play with Lego's awhile...

Enjoy Life!