8/14/12

Tending The Garden

If I imagine my mind to be a garden, I would have to say that it is a work in progress like any garden. A garden is never quite "done." You are always rearranging, adding new things, and there's the day to day maintenance that you have to take care of. In the garden of my mind I think the weeds are ferocious and sometimes they get away from me. At the moment I have them under control, but I am constantly having to get rid of them. It's a lot easier to get rid of them as they sprout rather than later when they have taken hold and resist being pulled out. There's also an empty spot in my garden of the mind....waiting to be filled with something I haven't found yet. I keep putting things there to try them out but they never take hold and grow to fruition. I keep searching...

How's your garden growing?