5/11/14

Heartfelt

This is an experiment in free form.....I am going to make a journal post and let my thoughts just flow.....

First off I want to say that I picture my Mother in Heaven today with a beautiful tiara on with a flowing gown of jewels for the years she spent dealing with me. she suffered and she suffered a lot and worked and worked and worked may she be at rest and perfectly blissful may she escape the cycle of rebirth.....I have everything that I need I desire a lot but I need nothing nothing has changed but everything has changed it is me that has changed I am healing I know my path and i am on it now i may retrace my footsteps from time to time but i know my course and i am still on it I am healing I am coming back I am here and I have a purpose and we will all heal together and I will try to heal as many people as I can as I myself am healing. I am in the trenches and spiritual warfare is my game but I have tools that I use that will help me to overcome, I just saw a butterfly fly by my 6th floor apartment window the spirit of the gods is with me now and always.the way i see to go is clear and the path is lined as the streets of heaven with pure gold that shines as though it were glass...

Enjoy Life!