8/4/14

Spiritual Strategy

I have been doing an incredible amount of research, delving deeply into Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, and Tantric Yoga theory. The whole time I've also been bringing up issues from my past that I haven't fully dealt with....the things that I have stuffed. I've had to start working through some of it because in order for them to continue existing within me they have been causing me to subconsciously or unconsciously manifest them in negative thinking and behavior. It's time for me to put them to rest once and for all. Anyway...I got to thinking yesterday about my devotion to Ardhnarishwara. I was considering changing the focus of my Hindu Sadhana (spiritual practice) on Vishnu instead. The more I have contemplated it the more I think I won't change. I will just add more attention to Vishnu. I will probably spend as much time on Vishnu as I spend on Hanuman now. Through all this change and mental activity ( all geared toward reaching my full potential and giving me some clear idea of where I stood spiritually) there has been my Pagan/Wicca beliefs and practices. They have given me a steady foundation from which  I could launch myself in any area I saw fit. They supplied me with a trustworthy tether with which I could safely anchor myself. And when I was ready to rest a weary head, they were there to envelop me in a soft blanket made from early summer moss. I am truly grateful. And then there's the moon that keeps me on track with her never ending cycle. Oh, I didn't share this...I can't believe I haven't already mentioned it. The last treatment I went through for the Hepatitis C Virus was successful! I am cured! Isn't that awesome! Well, that's about all that I wanted to share I guess. I'm leaving the fact that I have somehow gotten Bell's Palsy out kind of on purpose...I'm dealing with it quite well and from the very beginning have seen it as the result of some really bad karmic seeds I must have planted in my past. I am thankfully able to see the absurdity of it, and to be able to see irony in it. While writing I have realized something. It is not I who should be pursuing spirituality, but I should be concentrating on increasing my awareness of it already being within me and in letting it manifest in my outward life. Like the old saying...Let Go And Let God...

Enjoy life guys!