8/3/14

You Just Never Know...

Hey guys,

If you have been coming to my blog for awhile then you know that sometimes I go for weeks without posting anything. If you have just found me then now you know! In either case, I hope you keep checking back periodically to see what's happening. You never know what I'm going to post on here. As you may know, I love to study Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, and Tantric Yoga Theory. I have been pretty busy on my other blog, Oracle In The Wind. I also spent a weekend out of town visiting an old friend of mine. I woke up this morning to find that my right eye didn't want to close and that my mouth felt like I had been to the dentist and had some major work done. I thought that I might have had a mild stroke or something so I went to the emergency room. Turns out I have Bell's Palsy. They don't know what causes it, but they think it might be some sort of virus. It is an inflammation of the nerves that control facial muscles. When I blink my left eye does, but my right one stays open. It looks pretty freaky. The right side of my mouth is paralyzed too. Let me tell you it is hard as heck to eat a hot dog with your mouth partially paralyzed! They told me that it wouldn't be permanent....it will just take some time for things to get back to normal. You never know what's going to happen, do ya? Anyway, keep checking back in with me and as always...

Enjoy Life!