8/16/07

The Show Must Go On

I have something just too rich to tell you tonight. A few weeks ago I decided to once again launch a last ditch effort into the world of dating. I had forgotten the hazards and perils that are involved, as you'll soon see. Heterosexual people think they have it tough; I'm here to tell you they have no clue what it's like for a lesbian or gay man.


I thought, as a way of getting my feet wet, I would download an instant messaging program from a popular gay personals website. Thirty minutes after I had installed it, I had my first message from a guy who lives across town from me. The fella seemed pretty cool, we chatted for awhile, and I start thinking that maybe this idea had been a good one. He asked me if I'd like to meet him. When I told him sure, I had no idea he meant right then...at 3am in the morning...Things went downhill quickly after that. I think his true nature surfaced or something because he got all demanding and accusatory, suggesting that I had somehow led him on. I actually had to shut the thing down to get him to leave me alone. I've since blocked that fool.


The next message came in about fifteen minutes later from bi***** who lives in a small mountain community about an hour west of me. I was on guard from the very beginning because I have no intentions of getting involved with someone who likes to jump the fence. I'm hopelessly polite so I decided to talk with him. As we chatted, I asked if he had a girlfriend and if she knew about this part of his life. He told me yes to both questions and that she had participated on several occasions. I'm sorry, but to me that's kind of creepy. Before I had a chance to regroup and/or react he asked me if I got into bondage. I hesitated. "Ummm, no, I've never really thought about that." He asks, "What if you were the one doing the tying?" I responded, "Uhhh, I dunno..." Mind you this is all happening at the speed of light, the way im's work sometimes. He asks, "Want to see my hot a**?" Before I could say no thank you, there was the little picture link. Now sometimes I can be really stupid, and morbidly curious, this was obviously no exception because I clicked on it...

There he was with his ample backside to the camera, wearing a see-thru flimsy scarf-like skirt that came just to the bottom of his butt cheeks, black garter belt and black stockings, and his girlfriend standing beside him with the biggest dildo I have ever seen. I almost screamed. Now get this, before shutting down and backing away from the keyboard, I typed, "Ummm, nice butt buddy, but I don't think I'm into all that." I spent a good while just repeating to myself, "o my god...o my god..." I haven't gotten my feet wet; I waded in a mudhole. The local gay men's hiking club is looking more and more attractive...Enjoy life...