9/25/07

Reality Continues To Ruin My Life

Wow, this week has really gotten off to a rough start. How about you guys? I had heard that the upcoming full moon was to be a chaotic one but had paid little attention. I'm beginning to believe they were right. I have to admit that I have no idea who to credit for the picture today. If anyone knows who the artist is, or if you're the artist and object to my using your work, please let me know and I'll promptly remove it. The title of today's post, although I'd love to take credit for it, is a quote from Calvin and Hobbes.

I think I'll leave you with another quote today. Later On...Enjoy Life...

"The way we imagine ourselves to appear to another person is an essential element in our conception of ourselves. In other words, I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am." Robert Bierstedt