9/15/07

Round And Round

I guess it's pretty obvious by my lack of posts the last several days that I've had yet another run of "bad" days. I just keep trying to remember the old song, "Blue skies are gonna clear up, so put on a happy face..." Sounded good before I put it in writing, now it looks pretty retarded.

Anyway, Thanks to the remains of hurricane Humberto, Asheville got some much needed rain last night and today. It's actually been kind of chilly too. I cut my fans off for the first time in months and actually woke up last night shivering. I'm a little disappointed that drum circle had to be cancelled though.

I can always fallback on my butterfly book I guess. Since I last spoke of it, I've discovered quite a few really unusual and amusing bits of butterfly trivia. I think probably in the near future I'll devote an entire post on butterflies. Until then I'll give you one tidbit so you won't die of anticipation or anything.

The Queen Alexandra's Birdwing from Papua New Guinea holds the record for the world's largest butterfly with a wing span of up to 11 inches. Can you imagine? I have GOT to see one of these before I die. What a trip...Enjoy life...