7/25/07

Random Rants

I got a comment from someone who said my posts were "schizoprenic." Well...how nice. What if I were schizoprenic? Should I not blog? Would I be unworthy? Does this person not have the ability to stop reading once they start? Possibly they don't know how to properly close a window, or perhaps they don't realize the power of clicking the little red "x."

If the comment was prompted by the "existential duplicity" of my previous posts, then you know what, go sc*** yourself... I take the beliefs of all religions that fit me and I wear them. So what's it to anybody other than myself? Can you say freedom of, lack of, or screwed up mess of, religion? Probably not.

And another da**ed thing, the lady that gives me a ride to church called asking for forgiveness for not calling me last weekend. She had yadayadayada. Of course I did, and she asked me if I wanted to go next weekend. Of course I said yes, but I really kind of wanted to say no. I've kind of had enough of Orthodox Dogma and Tradition, and it's not just because of the Russian's insane behavior. Notice the use of the wishy-washy "kind of." Even one of my therapists once told me that I had no balls. I do; I just don't use them.

I have to ask myself a few questions here. Am I so extrinsically motivated toward Orthodoxy that I've lost sight of my own best interests? Is my need to fit in or belong stronger than my need to articulate my own views? Is part of my reluctance due to discomfort at the prospect of being ostracized? Where's my balls? Where the h*** are my pumps?

I feel much better now. By the way, does anyone know, or for that matter anyone care, what the US Department of Homeland Security is up to? The European Commission has agreed to include sexual orientation in the information they give them on all transatlantic passengers. Why? Will they be tracking us next? Enjoy life, Da**it...