7/21/07

Short And Sweet

I'm going to keep my post brief tonight. I'm afraid my passive-agressive nature has the best of me. After looking over my posts I realize that, to any highbrowed, right-thinking person outside my closet, and to myself as well, they illustrate my existencial duplicity and could possibly be signs of a psychoemotive disturbance. I'm a little disillusioned right now and I don't care for it very much.

In addition to my disillusionment, the lady I ride to church with didn't even call me this weekend and I wasn't able to get in touch with her. This is highly unusual. Paronoid as I am, I automatically think that somehow she has found out about my blog and no longer wants to associate with me. I'll just have to wait and see about that little situation. Honestly, right now, I don't want to go to church anyway. I'm just about fed up with any form of organized religion.

Maybe I should embrace my existencial duplicity, my psychoemotive disturbances, and my other mental health issues, and go to a party or something. We could all dance, maybe have a few cocktails. See, I told you what kind of mood I'm in.

But I try to love myself. I'm not unaware of my deficiencies. In a way, I'm more aware of them than anyone else. I want to improve myself, but I don't think less of myself because I haven't yet done so. I respect myself and I care for myself; I try to accept myself as I am, while incessantly striving to make myself better than I am. I try to love myself, in every sense of the word. Enjoy Life (If you can)...